Skip Navigation

This is a new website – your feedback will help us improve it.

Temporary event notices

If you want permission to hold an event which involves the short-term supply of alcohol, provision of regulated entertainment or provision of late night refreshment, you need to apply for a Temporary Event Notice. This system involves an event organiser (the “premises user”) giving a Temporary Event Notice (TEN) to the Licensing Authority and copying this to the relevant Police Authority.

Further information and guidance on how to apply is available on the Home Office Website.