Housing options service
The Council’s Housing options service provides housing advice and assistance.
The Services main focus is to prevent homelessness occurring and will help you to identify what needs to be done to prevent you from losing your home.
The Housing options service is available to everyone.
How housing options can help
- A Telephone advice service
- Information and advice on housing options
- A comprehensive pre tenancy service
- Personal housing plans
- Social lettings agency - Assistance with accessing private sector accommodation
- Help with completing forms to help you access housing
- In some circumstances emergency housing
Contact housing options
Get in touch with housing options below: