Are you looking to host a special event that will leave a lasting impression? Then look no further than the Neath Port Talbot Town Centre Management team.
Our team is here to help you. We organise and manage various activities taking place across our town centres, including:
- food and drink festivals
- artisan farmer markets
- special events
- filming enquiries
By working with us, you'll have access to a wealth of resources and expertise, including:
- guidance on obtaining permits and licences
- promotion and marketing support
- access to our network of local vendors and suppliers
We're committed to help you create an event that not only meets your goals, but reflects the unique character of our community.
If you're planning an event, our team is ready to work with you to make it a success.
To enquire about using one of our town centres for your event, contact:
Notice periods are to allow the relevant departments enough time to review and promote a safe and successful event. They include:
- requests for more information
- relevant permissions
- required road closures
- licenses to complete
|Large scale - 500 people or more and high risk
|6 months before event
|Smaller scale - less than 500 people and low risk
|3 months before event
|Request for road closure (must include Traffic Management Plan)
|a minimum of 8 weeks before event
Outdoor and special events
Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council has a Special Events and Events Management Group. They:
- operate under the Corporate Health and Safety Section
- oversee the registration of outdoor and special events within the borough
- provide expert advice within the Local Authority to help it delegate its duties under public events legislation
A Safety Advisory Group (SAG) has also been established.
Safety Advisory Group (SAG)
The aim of the The Safety Advisory Group (SAG) is to:
- put in place a consistent approach to organised events within the Local Authority
- give each event the advice and guidance it needs
- ensure events take place with the utmost regard for safety
- produce a successful event
Because of the nature of the bodies that comprise the SAG, it is within your best interests to observe the free advice that they provide.
Contact Special Events
Visit our website for more information on organising an outdoor event.
Or contact the Special Events Team: