Skip Navigation

This is a new website – your feedback will help us improve it.


Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council's consultation page will allow you to comment and provide feedback on topics relevant to current Social Care and Housing consultations running within Neath Port Talbot. We look forward to reading your responses to help inform what we do