Café at Resolven Canal Car Park
The Council is seeking to develop an opportunity for applicants to create and develop a long term sustainable business and as such will require applicants to enter into a lease for a term of 25 years. There will be a tenant only rolling annual break clause incorporated into the lease exercisable on the 1st November in each year, which will require a minimum of six (6) months advance notice in writing.
OIEO (Offers in Excess of) £5000 per annum.
- Cafe Building: GIA 55m2 (592ft2) approx.
- Site Area 0.774 Acres
- Extensive grounds
- Recently converted and refurbished adjoining public convenience within the remainder of the building
- Approximate 17 seats capacity within café
- Ample car parking available
- Situated just off the A465 at Resolven
- Edge-of-town location and close to popular visitor destination of Waterfall Country.
For further information contact:
This project is part-funded through Welsh Government Rural Communities – Rural Development Programme 2014-2020, which is funded by the Welsh Government and the European Union.