Green garden waste sack
Garden waste sacks are currently unavailable to order. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Find out what items you can put in your garden waste recycling bag. These are collected fortnightly as part of your blue week.
- Grass cuttings, weeds and leaves
- Flowers - both cut and contents of hanging baskets and potted plants
- Hedge prunings, bark, twigs, sticks and branches (less than 5cm thick)
- Sawdust and wood chippings
- Soil, compost, rubble, timber or stones
- Invasive weeds such as Japanese Knotweed, Himalayan Balsam and Ragwort
- Tree stumps or thick branches
- Animal bedding