Find a recycling centre
Select a recycling centre below to view opening times and find out what materials can be taken into each recycling centre.
NPT residents are able to use Lower Cwmtwrch recycling centre. Please check their revised procedures before visiting. People will now be asked to present proof of address when using the centre. Proof of address could include a driver's licence, council tax bill, bank statement, or utility bill.
Garden waste bags can be purchased online.
You do not need to book a slot to visit the reuse shop to donate items or make purchases.
If you are disabled, our site staff will be happy to help unload your vehicle.
Book a slot
Book a slot for the recycling centre
Changes to your booking
You can make changes to your booking online. This includes:
- cancelling your booking,
- changing the booking slot or
- changing the vehicle registration number
Vans, Pick-ups and trailers
Householders with vans, pick-ups and double axle trailers can access recycling centres at Briton Ferry and Cymmer. You must have booked a permit and allocated time slot. This can be done below.
- Single axle trailers can also access the recycling centres but permits are not required.
- Tipper/ Flatbed' vans and large 7.5t vans are not allowed on site
- Residents are allowed a maximum of 12 permits per year (from 1st April to 31st March the following year) for all vans, pick-up vehicles and double axle trailers.
You can book a time slot and van permit in the same place. Please make a booking below: