Skip Navigation

This is a new website – your feedback will help us improve it.

Contact Trading Standards


Consumers should contact the Citizens Advice Consumer Service


Businesses should contact:

Trading Standards


If you think a rogue trader is operating in your community or someone you know has become a doorstep crime victim then report it to Crimestoppers (0800 555 111) and tell them what you know. Your information can help keep communities across Wales safe 

If it is an emergency or a rogue trader is at the property contact 999.

If you need advice to help with a dispute, concern or suspicion call Citizens Advice on 0808 223 1133.

Animal health complaints

Any complaints about animal health should be reported to:

Trading Standards